- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.1.1 Participate in collaborative conversations with diverse partners about grade 1 topics and texts with peers and adults in small and larger groups.
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.1.1a Follow agreed-upon rules for discussions (e.g., listening to others with care, speaking one at a time about the topics and texts under discussion).
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.1.1b Build on others’ talk in conversations by responding to the comments of others through multiple exchanges.
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.1.1c Ask questions to clear up any confusion about the topics and texts under discussion.
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Friday, February 15, 2013
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Henry Cole. Some of the books he illustrated include:
- Dinorella: A Prehistoric Fairy Tale by Pamela Duncan Edwards (1997)
- Four Famished Foxes and Fosdyke by Pamela Duncan Edwards (1997)
- Warthogs in the Kitchen by Pamela Duncan Edwards (1998)
- Livingstone Mouse by Pamela Duncan Edwards (1998)
- Barefoot: Escape on the Underground Railroad by Pamela Duncan Edwards (1998)
- Some Smug Slug by Pamela Duncan Edwards (1998)
- Wacky Wedding: A Book of Alphabet Antics by Pamela Duncan Edwards (1999)
- Ed and Fred Flea by Pamela Duncan Edwards (1999)
- Little Bo by Julie Andrews Edwards (1999)
- Moosestache by Margie Palatini (2000)
Sunday, February 10, 2013
|Looks like we have some winners.|
Monday, February 4, 2013
100th Day First Grade 2013 on PhotoPeach
Sunday, February 3, 2013
Afterward, there was a special pudding treat with some cute groundhog cookies popping out...I wonder if these groundhogs saw their shadows.
Our tribe this year was the Inuit. Our students learned about the Inuit culture which included their food, housing and shelter. They sang ...
Our "Welcome Back" bulletin board boasts the Wizard of Oz characters, a hot air balloon, and welcome back messages to each of o...
We have had several requests for the above "Letter Combination" chart. We alternate this chart with the below "Blends" ...
This was the first year that we took pictures of our Standards-based bulletin boards every month (well almost every month) and I'm s...